Wednesday 20 July 2016

Feeling hot hot hot!

I realise how un original this title is to this post but it's been incredibly hot here in England for the last couple of days and to be honest I have been absolutely loving it. I've been feeling like I'm on holiday, especially when I'm sunbathing in my garden with my headphones on pretending I'm by an ocean but even when I opened my eyes I wasn't that disappointed in where I actually was.
I've taken so many  new photo's recently and I've also purchased photoshop which came with my new camera so I have been exploring my way through that, I'm finding it pretty complicated so far but starting to get a little used to it. I mean considering I've only known how to edit on basic phone apps and to transfer over to photo shop where it's a little bit more technical is a little over whelming but it's just going to take practice and lots of watching tutorials on you tube!
I'm trying to be a more positive person at the moment because over the years I've realised how negative I've been about things and things have just gotten me down but I'm trying to focus on what's happening right now instead of worrying about the future or over thinking my past.
Sorry this is a short post, I'll be posting a few more photo's very soon to show you once I've finished editing those.
How are you enjoying the sun?
Until next time...
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design