Thursday 6 August 2015

OOTD

It's gorgeous weather outside today and here's me thinking our summer weather was over. I'm not up to anything special today apart from popping out to a couple of places so here's an outfit of the day for you.


Top - Marks & Spencers 
Necklace - H&M
Bracelet - Primark 
Bag - Primark 

This is a top I actually got a couple of years back but it's still one of my favourites. Some people my call it a jumper though personally I don't think it's thick enough, but it's super comfy! 
On the bottom half I'm literally just wearing a pair of skinny trousers from Primark. If your looking for an affordable pair of jeans I highly recommend Primark, over the years I've bought a lot of skinny's from there and they have lasted really well and they also have a wide range to choose from. Though don't come home and find you actually picked up the wrong size (always check the label) I slightly forgot on that occasion, oops. 
I love the way this bracelet shines in the sun.



Hope your all having a good week and enjoying the weather. I've got a very short shift at work tomorrow from 6am then off to London to Kew Gardens for some Photography fun.
Until next time...
xxx

21 comments:

  1. That bracelet is really adorable!! That outfit is really cute but it's a little too warm for the weather I live in (was 37°C today...) hahaha I would probably melt!!

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! It's warm here but not that warm haha! X

      Delete
  2. Ah, that bracelet is awesome! And yay for Marks and Sparks tops! :) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bracelet! It's so simple yet still so pretty! xxx

    Wellemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how simple but great your outfit is! Unfortunately I can never find jeans in the right size in Primark but love everything else from there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that Sucks! You can get some good things from there (:

      Delete
  5. I really like the striped shirt :) You are so beautiful by the way, a natural beauty :)

    Cylia - http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love tops like this, I feel like you can throw them on with just about anything and they'll always look good! :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty bracelet! Cant beat a good old striped shirt! x
    http://onthehs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your top, I am actually looking for something like that and gorgeous bracelet by the way <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG the bracelet!!!!

    marynmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love anything stripy! Hope you enjoyed Kew Gardens x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that bracelet looks so nice.
    Love it

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  12. that bracelet is stunning <3 i must try primark jeans for some reason i always walk by them :) x

    http://www.myredclover.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute outfit!

    www.rosegoldheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design