Saturday 19 March 2016

Current favourites

I was just about to call this post 'February favourites' then realised we're pretty much half way through March and decided it's probably a bit late for a February favourites but too early for a March favourites. So I figured I'd just share a few of the things that I have been loving recently and just stuck with a plain old 'Current favourites' title.


These Strawberries and cream incense sticks were something I was given as a gift for my birthday not long ago. The smell to me is just pure heaven and has made such a difference to my bed room and it's got such a summery scent to it, so good! 


These have been my most worn necklaces recently both of which I was given for Christmas. Although I did choose the leaf necklace because it just looked so beautiful hanging in our local shop. It's actually made from a real leaf which has been frozen which I thought was really unique, my mum also got a similar one haha! 
The necklace on the left is from Accessories which is one of my favourite places to look for Jewellery as I find they always have really unique accessories. I'm not usually one for the longer chain necklaces but these both are long chains and I just absolutely love them.


Humans Of New York is a project that I've been following for a while now, I just love the whole creative idea behind it and the different stories. It just reminds me how different our lives can be and that every one is going through something or has been through something we have no idea about. But it's so interesting to see each individual's inspiring stories. 


I never honestly used to wear blush a lot but recently it's been something I've been wearing every day because I'm pretty pale I love having something that adds a bit of colour to my cheeks and this Barry M blush pallet has such pretty colours and I think these shades are perfect for Spring/Summer, 
It also comes with a bronzer and a highlighter on both sides of the blushers. 

This Maybeline mascara was something I had been hearing a lot of good things about so I gave into the hype and tried it myself, honestly has become one of my favourite beauty products that I've ever used. Although you do have to layer it a little bit each time to get the full look you want but it's definitely something I can recommend if your looking to get your hands on a mascara! 

Tv Shows 

This is a show that honestly I had never heard of up until recently when they made their season come back which I watched and loved it! So once I had finished the new season I began to watch all the old ones from the very beginning, currently on season 2. I literally have the theme song stuck in my head most days and often catch myself humming it haha! 

Music

Becoming slightly obsessed with these guys, Years and Years have become one of my favourite bands and have been constantly playing them for some time. Desperate to see them live! 


Jess Glynn had me at her first single. I feel like her album are going to be my tunes for the summer, they're just so catchy and I personally think she's so underrated because her voice is Ah-mazing!

What have been your favourite things recently? 
xxx

18 comments:

  1. I have just started watching Full House too, I had never heard of it either. The strawberries and cream incense sticks sound amazing

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Full house is great isn't it? and the sticks are amazing! :)

      Delete
  2. I am on season 2 of Full House too and I love it, mm that diffuser sounds amazing.

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Five Benefits Of Cricket Flour That May Change Your Perspective // Crobar Review*
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I found out about the series, though it's gonna take me ages to sit and watch the whole of the older seasons haha! x

      Delete
  3. Ok that leaf necklace is stunning! I think it looks absolutely beautiful! I love the Maybeline as well! I'm currently using that and it's probably my favourite mascara out of all the ones that I've used! Em xx

    http://edoublemamurray.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty isn't it? and the Maybe line is definitely a favourite of mine! :)

      Delete
  4. The incense sounds fantastic, wish I could smell that right now! The leaf necklace is so unique and beautiful

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love incense, I've never really tried any scents outside of the traditional smelling incense but the strawberry and creams sounds lovely!
    Also HONY is actually my favourite thing on the internet, I'm such a big advocate of it, I'm forever making everyone I know follow it haha!
    Tenz
    www.shesabouthatlife.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The strawberries & cream incense sound amazing!!

    Georgia Rose || www.justgeorgiarose.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, strawberries and creme sounds like such a divine scent! I'd definitely love to have my home smell like that!

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fab mix of favourites! I bought that mascara the other day and already love it, and both your necklaces are gorgeous - love the fact it's a real leaf! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The necklaces look amazing, it's such a cool idea to use a real leaf. I also got the HONY book and I can't wait to get my hands on the 2nd one. ;) xx

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing th current favourites with us x

    http://thedanieloriginals.com
    Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such great favorites here! I was just watching Fuller House on the weekend. I think the classic Full House is better do you?

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. the blush palette looks lovely!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those incense sticks sound like they smell amazing! I'm guessing you don't know where they're from seeing as you got them for your birthday lol. Btw, you've got a new reader! :) Xx

    http://www.itsjessiejane.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The strawberries & cream incense sound amazing and I need to start watching full house.

    http://facetocurls.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design