Tuesday 8 March 2016

Spring time & London trips.

I cannot believe how fast march has crept up on us, like seriously it'll be summer before we know it. I think Spring is probably my favourite season, I love all the flowers, the smells, the slightly warmer weather and of course the cute baby animals. Now that it's getting warmer and the weather is a little better spring and summer are the times when I take London trips quite often. I purchased a new Wide angle lens the other day and London is always a great place to take photo's because there's just so much going on. So I've been testing that out a little.
My friend and I adventured around London last week and I have to praise her because she's expecting a baby next month so walking around the mad streets of London/getting on busy public transport and with London just being London she definitely did well considering we were walking around for 7 hours or so (of course we took breaks to sit down)







We took a look around Harrods which I hadn't been to in a few years and turns out my friend had never been there either. I was actually really surprised at how unbusy it was (is that a word?) Usually it's horribly packed in there but we had moments when there was only a couple of people in one area. We did go at the beginning of the week so it's probably less busy around that time.





Then had to get our daily dose of starbucks my absolute favourite is the Strawberries and cream it's just beyond delicious!





Kensington is one of my favourite places to go to in London if not my favourite. It just feels so classy with the posh/White houses and it's just a beautiful area.



Honestly I could never get bored of this beautiful city. What's your favourite thing to do in London?
xxx

11 comments:

  1. It's so crazy how quickly this year has already gone! We're already in the third month, still feels like the new year has just begun. I still have trouble not putting 2015 on everything! I've never been to London, but you sure make it beautiful!
    Erin | http://www.erinelizabethmiller.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. London is very beautiful! And oh I know the feeling, I still feel like it was 2010 last year. Can't believe we are in 2016 already! X

      Delete
  2. I'm from the USA but London is one of my top travel spots for when I graduate! Love your photos x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a Great place! So much to do! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to London! I feel super lucky to live here :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely love to move to London! Although I only live an hour away so it's not too bad :) x

      Delete
  4. Photography is stunning, makes me really want to go to London<3 I can't believe its already spring though, time is going crazy fast.

    - Maya // mayasienna13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Scary how quick this year is already going! :o xx

      Delete
  5. I'm so unbelievably jealous! I love London and would love to go back soon, but am across the pond :(

    Via Sora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I turned 20 the years have been flying by, London is truly beautiful and you need a good week in the city to get most of it in, I went for 3 days last November and it was freezing so I wanted to spend most of the time there in the hotel but in the summer I would go wild! Visiting the museums never get's old for me, but I love visiting the different areas in London because it's all designed so differently.

    Meme xx
    New Post:
    Avon First Look: Urban Safari Jumpsuit
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You take some really nice pictures :)
    Beth x
    http://www.bethwatkinson.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design