Monday 21 September 2015

In love with Italy part 2





Ciao!
Look at me turning all Italian eh? haha. Sadly my holiday is coming to an end they always go
horribly quick and you can't help but count down those last couple of days and keep your self reminding that you don't want to go back home. Italy has definitely made a name for itself in my books and I'm sure I'll be visiting again some day. I recently did a post about Sorrento which you can read HERE if you fancy doing so.

'Bari' is the name of the little town that we are in' nope we aren't in Whales but it's located in a place full of country side. I love the country side and being in a town because they're both so different. country sides are a perfect place for relaxation and a calming atmosphere. I feel like if you are looking for a place to get away somewhere quiet, peaceful and stress free this is definitely one of those places.

We're staying in a lovely little 'trulli' which is a particular style of house made with cone topped roofs. It's quite small but a decent enough size! It's cutely decorated, not much colour mostly has a 'white' theme going on. But the thing that amazed me most is the outside space. I have never been in a property with so much land. Firstly it has it's own outdoor concrete space with it's tables and chairs. Then you have the pool area, with the sunbeds. Then as you walk down the path towards the drive way which is pretty much a wooded area. THEN you look over to your right and you have this big field filled with fruit trees, plants and picture perfect scenery (which If you follow me on Istagram you would have figured by all the holiday pictures!) IG 'Thingsworthcapturing' There's also an area where the chickens and rabbit stay so I made friends with the rabbit although found the chickens a little bit scary because they seemed to like pecking my legs and chasing me.









About a 10 minute drive away is a small town called 'Alberbello' which in itself is a pretty great name! It's a unique town made up of a few restaurants, trilleh shops, pretty streets and ice cream cafe's (Which I have to say are the nicest Ice creams I have ever tasted)








Travelling is something and will always be something I love to do and I hope someday I can do a lot more of it! 
Hope your all having a good week.
Until next time... 
xxx




20 comments:

  1. This looks like such a beautiful place, without sounding cliche it seems really quintessentially European. The house you're staying in looks great too, I love the cosy way that it's decorated!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean! It was definitely cute and cosy! X

      Delete
  2. This looks like such a gorgeous place. Italy seems to have so much culture and I'd love to go someday! Your photography is just incredible xx

    www.jordyntrollip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that place looks amazing! Your pictures are so cool! Really they make me wanna go there so bad.

    Beatriz xx // Classy and Trendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you get to go there someday! X

      Delete
  4. Great pictures! I wish I was there

    ReplyDelete
  5. This place is so seriously gorgeous lovely, so quant and cosy, it doesn't even really look like Italy (or how I'd expect it to anyway!) Stunning!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean, it's such a pretty and unique place! :)

      Delete
  6. These photos are just so beautiful. I absolutely love Italy, it's one of my favourite places in the world. This just made me want to go back even more! x
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Italy has been a place I've been wanting to visit for ages and finally got to go! Really lovely place! X

      Delete
  7. The house and Alberbello look so breathtakingly beautiful! You took some amazing pictures!

    www.rosegoldheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's amazing how it's a place that isn't actually very far but seems so different from all the other places! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing pictures! Hope you're having/had a brilliant time!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos again! I love those houses, how cute do they look?! I hope you had a lovely time!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty place, I love your photos! The little cone roofs are so cute, glad you had a fab time x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  12. The house looks absolutely amazing, I've really never seen anything like them :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning photos! looks like a beautiful place x

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design