Tuesday 1 September 2015

I went 'holiday' shopping!

I had planned to do a little bit of last minute 'holiday' shopping because I needed to get a few more bits before I go away at the weekend. Having said that I ended up coming home with a little bit more than I had planned to come home with and to be honest a lot of it isn't very 'holidayish' but thought it would be a perfect excuse to show you what I had got right?

Home Sense
I can actually see my own future home being mostly of things made up from Home Sense. I just love how pretty much everything is 'one of a kind' and I always have a lot of fun exploring in there. I didn't really need another toilet bag but I really loved the patterns and the colours and it also comes with two other bags. I also noticed this Cupcake tin which was super cute though I think it'll be something I'll use in my bed room rather than the kitchen.

























H&M 


I was hoping to find a few more summer pieces in H&M but think I'm a little bit too late! But instead I found these cosy jumpers. 


These shoes really stood out to me, they're a lot different to what I would usually go for but there's something about them that really caught my eye. They're sort of that plasticy material but actually a lot more comfier than I expected.

Boots


When I was younger I remember getting really excited about going holiday shopping because my mum had always promised to get me a disposable camera. With everything being so technical and digital now these sort of things are slowly being forgotten about. But I wanted to start using them more again and thought holiday would be a perfect place to start. I always used to get excited seeing how the photo's had turned out (most of which didn't turn out so well) but I love the idea of having actual photographs that you can keep in albums.
I also needed to get my beloved concealer from Collection. I then picked up this eye brow kit also from Collection which I've been hearing a few things about (:


Colouring books seem to be a bit of a thing right now and these were one of my favourite thing as a child. I picked these two up, I didn't realise how much choice you could get I spent a little while deciding between a few haha. 


It also has quotes on each page which is a unique thing about this one, definitely gives a little more inspiration while your colouring.

Hope your all having a good week, I'm back to work soon after having 4 days off. But I'll be going on holiday on Monday so it's all good! 
Till next time...
xxx

12 comments:

  1. Lovely loots! The shoes are my favourite!

    www.prettyspontaneously.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such great buy.
    Lovin that shoes
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggled holiday shopping too! So I did the same and bought jumpers.. Love those shoes though! x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes!! <3 :D The color is just so pretty! I love disposable cameras as well I used to think they were the coolest things in the world haha. I'm glad you're keeping an old tradition alive it's always nice to relive moments of your childhood.

    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone needs a good colouring book! Brilliant post lovely!
    http://www.alifeofacharlotte.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cupcake tin from Home Sense! And I know exactly what you mean about disposable cameras! I used to think I was so cool when my mom would buy me one and me and my friends could easily get through about 5 on just a sleepover!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. The loafers look really pretty! The colouring books sound like they are something I would enjoy :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I love every single thing you picked, but I'm in love with that Cupcake tin, is so beautiful! A perfect kitchen decoration!
    Have a good day! xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am such a huge homesense fan, it really does have everything doesn't it. I can't wait to do up my new home with allll of the homesense :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of the best things about going on holiday is the pre holiday shopping. I am in love with the shoes from H&M they are so unusual. I have become a big fan of colouring books recently they are really calming. Lovely post.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes! They are adorable x

    www.jordyntrollip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg I HAVE to go to H&M and get those shoes they are soooo cute! You take really nice pictures!

    www.rosegoldheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design