Saturday 5 September 2015

Holiday Essentials!

I guess you could say Summer is pretty much over, with schools and colleges going back the Autumn term begins and the trees changing their colours. But for me? I'm still holding on to two more weeks of sunshine and beach days In Italy where I'll be flying to tomorrow *screeches with excitement* So I figured it would be perfect to show you the things I'll be taking away with me.



Everything here is going in my hand luggage can just about fit it all in one bag! I've got my two toiletry bags, one is for my basic beauty products and then the bigger one is just for the extra toiletry things you usually bring with you when you go away. I then prefer carrying a small bag around with me especially when I'm on long days out and exploring places I'd rather not carry around a huge bag on my shoulders. This cute black and studded bag is perfect for carrying the main every day essentials.
I'm currently reading 'Fangirl' although I've started reading it but have stopped myself so I can save the rest for while I'm away haha! I'm sure I'll find a lot of time to relax and do a bit of colouring in my new colouring book, takes me back to my younger days! I'm really excited to take away my DSLR with me it'll be fun to play around in a new change of scenery! I also bought myself a disposable camera as you may have read in my last post (also takes me back to my childhood)
Then of course gotta take the Ipod, phone and sunnies!


Toiletry Bag 
S&G hand gel (Smells amazing!) 
Travel sized tangle teaser 
Brilliant Brunette Shampoo 
Travel Sized Dry Shampoo 
Protect & Shine hair spray 
Dove Deodorant Pomegranate
Floss 
Threw the eye shadow in there because it's a little too big for the smaller bag! 


Nail Polish remover 
Baby Lips 
Lasting Perfection Collection concealer 
Revlon lip stick 
Lip balm (apple package) 
Instead of foundation I decided to take some BB cream instead because it's much lighter on your skin. 

Hope your all having a good week! There may not be any blog posts for two weeks or so because I'd like to stay away from the internet as much as I can (watch that fail) haha but I just wanted to focus on the holiday and try and take myself away from everything for a little while and just have a nice long break. May do a few update posts while I'm there, we'll see! 
But until next time, I'll be back soon!
xxx

13 comments:

  1. I really liked the book Fangirl! The author is really good. I think my favorite by her is Eleanor & Park :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Fangirl! I hope that you will have a lovely time in Italy :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a nice vacation! And I love your picks, so perfect for a holiday!
    Have an amazing day! xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post! I love the products! Have a great vacation!


    www.rosegoldheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of your trip to Italy, have the most amazing time lovely. Looks like you've got everything sorted packing-wise too :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab post! I just came back and had a very similar bag. Multiple books are a must have for me but I wish I had a disposable camera for my last trip. Such a mistake!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your holiday! Lip balm and dry shampoo are two things I never travel without :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really loved this post! thanks for sharing lovely :) x

    http://msznev.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh lots of essentials.
    I'm guilty of bringing lots too :)
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great essentials! I can't travel without a book and camera!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are so similar on this :P I carry the same essentials (except for some other brands). I really love your toiletry bags! :)

    Cylia - http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like all the items you have in your cosmetic bag. Your little studded handbag is so cute. Have a lovely vacation.

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design