Wednesday 28 October 2015

Lovely Lush


I recently went on a little lush shopping spree. Lush is one of my absolute favourite places, being someone who has a few too many baths and loves them a little too much I always love throwing in a bath bomb or bath melts into it to make it that little bit more special. 
I figured it was also about time that I tried some more of their other products too so had a little search around the online store while sat in my PJ's looking a total mess (gotta love online shopping) and thought I would share with you what I had picked up.


Bubble Gum Lip Scrub
Usually when I hear the word 'bubble gum' I think of my 5 year old self eating those ice creams that had bubble gum tucked away at the bottom which I actually didn't like that much. Bubble gum to me has never really been my sort of thing however I had been hearing a few good things about this lip scrub so I wanted to give it a try considering how dry my lips can get in the winter It sounded like this would help. Let me tell you one thing THIS TASTES AMAZING. Okay so I know you don't purchase this to eat but I literally could eat the whole thing (probably wouldn't be so great for you!) But it also smells incredible! Made with Caster sugar, Organic Jojoba oil and Alpha Isomethyl Ionone. It's something that's great for applying before you apply your main lip product. Leaves your lips moisturised and removes dead skin. 


I haven't actually tried this one yet but with lavender water and rose water in it's ingredients it's meant to be great for sensitive skin. The Lavender water can balance and soften the skin and the Rose water is meant to help reduce redness to your skin. 

Catastrophe cosmetic fresh face mask £6,50

This doesn't have the strongest scent to it but sometimes it's not all about the scent. Although you can definitely get a hint of blueberries which is one of it's main ingredients, also made with Chamomile rose, Calamine, and almond oils. It definitely left my face feeling incredibly smooth and refreshed. 


Frozen Bathbomb

As soon as I knew it was called Frozen I knew I had to purchase it. It leaves your bath in the most beautiful turquoise blue with sparkles (not overly sparkled) it's such a lovely bath bomb and smells so good too. I did actually have a little reaction to this product but nothing too harmful and it hasn't put me off it at all haha. 


Rose Jam Bubble Bar £3.75

How cute does this look? And I still need to try a real macaroon they always look so delicious! 

Having completely forgotten the name of the other pink bath melt which seems to look like a marshmallow I couldn't really tell you much about that one haha! 

What's your favourite lush products? Are there any you can recommend? 
xxx


12 comments:

  1. I need to try the lip scrub and tonic water! I have heard so many good things about both of these

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty is that rose jam bubble bar?! I'd buy it just because it's pink haha. I'd also really like to try that toner, it sounds lovely! Such an aesthetically pleasing haul

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh I know right? Partly why I bought it too haha. :)

      Delete
  3. Ooo the Frozen bath bomb looks lovely. My favourite Lush products are the shower gels- Happy Hippy and Honey I Washed the Kids both smell amazing.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not much of a shower person if I'm honest although I have heard great things about those! Maybe next time I go on holiday where there's no baths I'll give them a try! :)

      Delete
  4. Nice haul!
    I love the sugar scrub!
    Izzy | http://littlehouseofcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the haul, in love with the products x

    http://msznev.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those lip scrubs taste delicious! It usually gets licked off before it can actually work it's magic xx

    www.jordyntrollip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wrote about the lush lip scrub on my blog! Great post!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Rose Jam Bubble Bar looks so cute :) and I love the Lush Lip Scrubs xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the lipscrubs, I recently bought the Popcorn lip scrub and it isn't half as nice as the bubblegum one! I love their bathbombs/bubblebars too x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design