Monday 30 June 2014

Quick & Easy Fruity Smoothies

I've recently started to try being a bit more healthier I've honestly not got the greatest diet but I just need to throw a bit more fruit and veg in my life and cut down on the carbs and sweet stuff, although it is easier said than done haha. I think smoothies are a great way of staying healthy and because I'm quite fussy with my fruits I've found that when I throw them in the smoothie machine and mix them together It's just much nicer for me. For instance strawberries, I've never liked them but I love them in smoothies! So recently I have been making myself quite a few simple smoothies and thought I'd share them with you, although It's not like I invented them or anything haha but these ones I have tried and thought they were pretty tasty! :)

Watermelon & Strawberry Smoothie 

  • I use the little pots of watermelon that you can get and use most of the melon that's in there, if not all of it
  • A handful of strawberries 
  • Ice 









Orange, Mango & Strawberry Smoothie
  • 1 orange 
  • A few slices of mango 
  • Handful of strawberries 
  • Ice 
  • Fruit juice of your choice











Banana & Strawberry smoothie
  • 1 banana 
  • handful of strawberries 
  • Ice







No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design