Wednesday 8 April 2015

The Fangirl moments.


I was debating whether to write a post about what happened on this blog but I think I'll show you some of my more 'fangirling' side maybe? I don't know if you know this but I am a Huge McFly/Busted/Mcbusted fan and something pretty amazing happened to me yesterday. So it all started when they announced they were going on tour again and of course I had to go and buy myself some tickets for two dates in fact! There's never been a tour of those guys that I haven't missed and I don't plan on missing them ever unless I absolutely have to. I've honestly lost count at how many times I've seen McFly themselves, McFly have been a huge part of my life since I was 11 and I am now 22 years old. I feel like they have been a band that I have grown up with and they have actually got me through some really low times, and without fail they always put a smile on my face especially when I need it. Busted were also a band that I absolutely loved! I used to have the biggest crush on James, and I just loved the whole band in general. Before McBusted joined together I would still listen to Busted all the time. Yes I miss McFly a lot! But I just absolutely love McBusted as a whole group too, I love how much fun they have on stage and how much they connect with their fans you can just tell that they love doing what they do.
Okay so a few months passed and the day arrived when I got to meet them. I had a mixture of nervous and excitment knowing what was going to happen. We left my home town to travel to Brighton where we are staying for a couple of days (still here now!)
I arrived at the venue which I've never been to before, I was on my own standing in a queue amongst other fans, I figured I was proabbly one of the oldest there (even though I may not look it haha!) We waited about half an hour or so until we were taken to the meeting room. It was a pretty small room and I'd say maybe about 50 fans were there? Maybe a bit less. This is when the nerves kicked in, I had no idea why I was so nervous meeting my favourite band! I felt so anxious waiting in a queue on my own with people that I don't know and knowing that I was going to be face to face with my favourite band It all sort of felt just a bit too overwhelming. I felt silly being so nervous, but as the queue got shorter and shorter I just became more excited. I figured it was the whole 'waiting game' that made me so anxious. I'm also not great in big social crowds as such! The line grew shorter and I was soon to meet them.
The time came and they were all stood in a line ready to greet me with smiles and hugs. I can't quite remember what I said, I do rememeber telling Tom that I was a bit nervous and he was like "Don't be nervous!" And he was right I really shouldn't have been! I remember James being pretty crazy and asked Harry about his recently injured hand! But they were all so lovely and friendly I soon didn't feel nervous and wish I actually had longer because there's so much I wanted to tell them. But it was over before I knew it we all took a group photo and then it was time to say good bye. It was all just so over whelming but so amazing at the same time. I hope that if I ever get the chance to meet them again I won't let amxiousness get the better of me. I want them to know how much they have helped me through so many low times, they always cheer me up and without fail put a smile on my face. I will always be thank ful for that and I have a lot of respect for them,


Pretty bad photo of me but loving James and Harry's expressions in this! ha.





And then the show in itself was incredible! Nothing beats being in the what they call 'OMFG' zone which is a seperate bit right infront of the stage. I've been pretty close before but this time I was even closer. I had so much fun and would do anything to re live that night. 








1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like you've had an amazing time and the photos from the meet and greet are so lovely!

    Kathryn | Nimble Note

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design