Wednesday 22 April 2015

Boots Haul!

Hey all! 
I am currently in the process of updating and replacing Items in my make up bag. It's all getting a bit old and tatty now and most of my make up that I have are running out and it felt like time to go and purchase a whole new bunch of stuff! So a shopping trip to Boots was a must and along the way I picked up a few other products that I wasn't intentionally getting but just thought they would be nice to add to my collection.


You may notice that I went on a little 'Simple' shopping spree. There was one particular product that I was very interested in getting because I had heard many great things about it and that was the 'eye make up remover, after hearing great reviews about Simple make up remover products I wanted to pick one up myself. I'm very bad at remembering prices but I'm pretty sure these were all under £5 and mostly around £3 or so, so very affordable! 

I then noticed the 'Simple eye balm' my eyes get tired a lot of the time and when they're tired they tend to get dry and some times a little itchy and irritable so I saw this and it's meant to just hydrate your eyes and make them feel that little bit more awake.

I needed to get some new face wipes so seeing as I was having a look through the Simple section I thought I would grab those. 

I have a new found love for Soap & Glory. I purchased this spray quite a long while ago and then ran out and just have been meaning to get some more. I really do recommend this if your looking for a new spray, It has a perfect spring/summer scent to it. 


I've been eyeing up this Barry M eye shadow pallet for quite some time so finally picked it up, the colours are beautiful and I actually think this is something you can wear all year round with all seasons especially for autumn with it's darker shades! I also love Barry M products a lot! 

Collection - Water proof eye liner
I've been using this eye liner for a long time and I wanted to try and start wearing water proof make up again, I haven't worn it in a long while because the last time I wore water proof make up my eyes didn't react well to it but I wanted to be brave and try it again and see if anything has changed because after all water proof make up is so much better than non water proof eh?

I think this blush/highlighter set is just beautiful, I had also seen this on other people's reviews and loved what I saw so felt like I needed to go and get one myself. 


I wanted to get a new make up bag and I wanted to get one which wasn't as big as my last one. For me this is a perfect size, not too big but not too small and I absolutely love pink and black together. £10 for this wasn't too bad at all! 

I have yet to get a few other products for my make up bag to feel 'complete' but I'm excited to try out every thing that I've got so far. 
Have you tried any of the products that I bought? I would love to know what you think of them if you have. 

I also went to a few cloth shops and came back with some clothing Items which I am in love with! So keep an eye out for a clothing haul soon! Hope your having a good week.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I keep seeing posts on these Simple products. The look great!

    www.daisyperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design