Tuesday 28 April 2015

Top 3 ways to make you feel better.

Recently I did a post on tips I thought that would help with stress. In this post I wanted to share with you my personal top 3 favourite ways that help me feel a little bit better when I'm not feeling so great.

- Taking yourself away from the situation
If it's possible I find giving yourself a break from the situation helps a lot, Sometimes If work gets a bit over whelming I'll go and have a break or if it's something that has happened else where I'll make myself do something else for a little while to try and take my mind of what ever might have happened.

- Looking up at the sky/Breathing techniques
Something as simple as looking up at the sky. I find that this helps me put myself in a new frame of mind, once I'm looking at the sky I begin to think there's a whole lot more out there to focus on and the things I'm worrying about suddenly seem so small on this earth that's so big.
Taking a deep breath and using breathing techniques is great for calming yourself down when you are feeling stressed or over whelmed,

- Choosing your own emotions that you feel is a better way to cope with what's going on
By this I mean sometimes you might find it easier to laugh about it or you may choose to cry about it. Sometimes I think we're afraid of showing how we really feel and believe me there has been times when I've wanted to cry over some things that have happened. But it's perfectly okay not to be okay, nothing is wrong with crying if you feel like you want to. In some ways crying really helps!

So there's a quick post for ya! These are just things that help me a little bit when I'm not feeling the best. What do you do to help yourself feel better?
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Loved reading this

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!

    Very nice Post! Thanks!

    And you have very nice Pics!!!!

    I follow you on Google+ , maybe you follow me back? ;o)

    Have a nice evening!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently taught my 4 year old about taking deep breaths :) It definitely works!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips Grace :). They're a lot of things that make me feel better : pray, eat, see my boyfriend, friends or family, sing or dance :)

    Follow me now on GFC and/or Instagram ( @hekyma ), I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I buy chocolate and watch Tangled, nothing makes me happier!

    Cadaea | Cadaea.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! ❤

    justanothergirlonlinex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design