Tuesday 3 March 2015

Motivational Monday.


It's the beginning of the week which means a chance for a new start, a new page last week is in the past. This is one of my favourite quotes, although I'm not sure if you'd quite call it a quote but I absolutely love the message of this. Lately If I'm honest I haven't been feeling the best, I've been feeling pretty down about a lot of things. One thing I have been doing a lot lately is just generally putting myself down, I can't help but critisise every thing I do which is so unhealthy because it leaves you feeling not so great about yourself. I've been comparing my life to every one else's and wishing that I was doing something that another person was doing I think honestly I've been feeling a lot of jealousy recently too. That may sound a bit strange but I think we all get jealous of how some people live and wishing that we were doing what they were doing or wishing that we could look like or be like that other person. 
One thing I need to start doing is accepting my flaws and to know that I can never be any body else but myself, I just have to make the best version of me that I can be. I need to start loving myself and not being so worried what every one thinks all the time. 
I think this message is important because I know there's a lot of people out there who feel like this. It's natural that we compare ourselves to others but we need to believe in ourselves and be proud of ourselves and what we do. If we're not proud of what we do we need to do something about that so we can become proud. And this message is basically saying that life is too short not to do all these things, life is too short to hold grudges against people or against yourselves. Life is too short to not trust yourself or believe yourselves. We've got to value ourselves and know that every one is beautiful, every one is unique and every one has something that makes them special. 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. You're right, enjoy yourself, you're unique and thats the best thing about people, we're all out own individual person, lovely post and I enjoyed reading.

    Meme xx

    New Post out now:
    'Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design