Monday 9 February 2015

Day 1 - A picture for every day of the year!

Hey all!
It's been a while since I last posted I've been inspired to start a new photo project. As you may know I absolutely love taking photo's It's one of my favourite things to do so from this day on I'm going to try and upload a photo every day for a whole year of something that has made me smile, or something that I've been up to that day or of whatever inspires me really! You can never take too many photo's, I love capturing special moments in my life and having them as a photo I can keep forever. So from now on I'll try and post a photo every single day until 9th Feb 2016! Hope you enjoy!

Day 1 - 9.2.2015
A beautiful sunset, Sunsets will always be one of my favourite things to witness the different colours and the different patterns in the sky are something so beautiful to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design