Sunday 15 February 2015

Hey every one!
I absolutely love taking photo's sometimes I just go around taking photo's of anything. So I decided to share with you some of the photo's I've taken recently. Hope you like them! Also feel free to follow me on Instagram where I upload a lot of my photography IG - BryonyGrace13



I was walking along our local river and noticed these roses attatched to some wood...

The note attached said 'Missing you xx' and It reminded me how important love
 and life is with the note representing love and loss.


Bokeh effect 

Bokeh effect is one of my favourite effects (if not my favourite) effect to use when taking photo's, especially with lights. I think it just makes lights look so pretty don't you think?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design