Wednesday 18 February 2015

Shopping fun! haul.

I don't know about you but I actually shop in Marks & Spencer's quite a lot and no not just because it has my last name in it! Often I think people get the idea that it's' mainly aimed for older people with the items that they sell but it really isn't at all. I mean yes there's lots for the older people to buy but there's also a lot for younger people too! Some of my favourite things I own are from Marks & Spencer's Today I went to a big one that's like four times as big as a normal sized one and ended up spending quite a bit but really pleased with the things that I purchased.


First things first I am just so in love with these cushions, cuteness overload right? I had to stop myself from buying them all because they were £20 each but I just couldn't decide which one to get so I just bought them both!


I know it's not exactly summer yet but it's been pretty sunny lately and found these sun glasses that I really liked, my other ones broke last summer so I needed some anyway and I think these were around £18 or so. I also really love the case they came with! 


I thought it was about time that I got myself a watch (not having had one since school!) and found this one that I loved, I love the colour of the light pink strap and the clock itself is really easy to read so it will be perfect for work!


 I've always loved their bag in Marks & Spencer they do such a variety of bags and spotted this one that I loved. I recently did buy another bag before this one which was a pretty big bag but thought it would be useful to have a smaller bag too in case I didn't want to carry round such a big bag with me. This is also a body bag too which comes in handy! 

Lastly I then needed a belt for my work trousers (which are a little bit too big for me haha) so basically just went for the cheapest and most appropriate colour for work and £5 suited me fine! 

And that's that! Over all I'm really happy with the things I purchased and definitely going to get a lot of use out of them. 
Hope your having a good week!
xxx


3 comments:

  1. The pillows are SO CUTE. I totally understand, I would have bought them too!

    xo naomi
    http://www.naomiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just? Maybe If I ever win the lottery I'll buy a load of cute animal cushions for my own home! haha. x

      Delete
  2. I love the kitten cushion and the sunglasses, their so nice! Great post xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design