Saturday 14 February 2015

Facts about me

Hey all! 
I've been blogging for a little while now so I thought it would be a perfect time to post some facts about me :) 

1. Cameras and music are my favourite inventions of all time 

2. I love taking pictures and I take a LOT

3. Travelling is one of my favourite things to do 

4. I've lived in the same town in the same house for 22 years 

5. Taylor swift is one of my favourite people on this earth 

6. I love to bake 

7. I love watching movies and tv shows 

8. Banana's are my favourite food

9. I once broke my finger by shutting it in the door at work (clever me) 

10. I'm addicted to chocolate 

11. F.r.i.e.n.d.s is a big obsession of mine 

12. Elephants are my favourite animal 

13. My favourite movie is 10 things I hate about you 

14. I absolutely love Pretty Little Liars I actually spend a lot of time reading ofer people's theories about the show haha 

15. I love to snow board, even though I've only done it twice it's something that I would love to do more of if I could 

16. My favourite colour is blue 

17. I would love to visit Japan and New York one day

18. I love taking baths 

19. I love to shop :)

20. I will probably be one of the most awkward people you've ever met in your life although if that doesn't scare you away I'm not as shy or awkward as I may seem 

21. I have had two operations in my life

22. Someday I would love to work with elephants in Africa for a few weeks, one of my dreams.

23. I love London 

24. I love Greece 

25. I love cats, even though I am allergic to them :') 

And that's that! Feel welcome to leave some facts about you in the comments and hope you have a good weekend and a lovely valentines day. 
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great list!
    So nice to learn more about you :)
    I'm gonna start watching Pretty Little Liars soon!
    Emily
    xx
    http://emilyattemptslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design