Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas Day!

I'm a little sad because Christmas day is nearly over! It just all goes by in a blink of an eye, you wait all year for it to come around and then it's gone before you know it. Christmas day is a day where I try to leave all my worries and things behind and just enjoy my day with my family. I got some lovely gifts and I loved buying gifts for others.
So I woke up at about 8.30 washed my hair and then opened stockings with my family sat on my parents bed which is something we do every year. For me I haven't felt as Christmassy as I usually do, not because I don't like Christmas just because for some reason I just haven't felt like it was Christmas. This year was the first time I've worked on Christmas Eve so I think that makes you feel less Christmassy.
We then started opening our presents and drank some wine and listened to Christmas songs.





Before we started preparing for our Christmas dinner we went on a walk with the dog down by our local river the weather today was lovely! For most of the day we had a clear blue sky with just a few clouds making their appearence towards the end of the day.





A couple of hours later it was time to stuff our faces with some delicious food! 


I'm a little bit gutted because my camera is broken so it can't take really clear pictures and it literally today while I was using it smoke started to come out of where the flash normally flashes! 




No idea what I'm actually doing there! 

After some chitter chatter around the table and filling ourselves up as much as we possibly can we then settled down to watch ELF which I absolutely love! Ate a few more choccies and now we are sitting around watching some telly. I am trying so hard to stay awake so I think It's almost time for me to go to bed. 

I hope you all had a good Christmas!
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design