Monday 1 December 2014

Favourite songs released this year!

Hey all!
I haven't done a post in a while, but I thought I would just do a quick post and share with you some of my very top favourite songs that have been released this year. I know It's not the end of the year yet but there's some songs that I absoutely adore and I'm sure you'll know the ones that I post but just thought it would be fun to do! I have soo many favourite songs but the others were released before this year. These are in no particular order, I love them all the same!

Chandelier - Sia 


Ed Sheeran - Thinking out loud


Shake it off - Taylor Swift 


You Ruin Me - The Veronica's


Oh Cecilia - The Vamps


Ghost - Ella Henderson 


All about that bass - Meghan Trainor


All about you - Hilary Duff


You sound good to me - Lucy Hale 


So those are my most favourite songs that have been released this year so far, what have been your favourites?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design