Tuesday 9 December 2014

Favourite celebrity styles


You may or may not know that Taylor Swift is one of my all time favourite people on this earth I love everything from the music, to her lyrics, to her personality and then to her style. For me Taylor has one of the 'coolest' styles out there right now and I'm not saying this just because I'm a huge fan I'm saying this because she generally wears the most amazing outfits. 
My personal style is very casual and pretty simple but If I was a little bit braver I would love to try and wear similar outfits that Taylor wears. Every candit of her to me just looks like a photoshoot, she makes it all look so effortless and she wears it so well. One of the things I love about her style is that she is never too revealing like a lot of celebrities are these days, she's so classy, casual and glamorous at the same time. She's one of those people that suits anything.


Ashley benson mainly known as Hanna in Pretty little liars seems to have a really cute/unique style. I've noticed she wears really 'fun' tops but she also wears really simple outfits. I don't think there's many people that can pull of the 'suit' look like Ashley is wearing on the second picture on the right but yet she seems to pull it off and looks great in it. 


I've always loved fearn cotton and her style, I remember back when I was younger she had sort of an 'edgy' style. Since then her outfits have become more girlie but still have that sense of uniqueness about them and there's always something different within her outfit. I absolutely love the purple shoes in the left picture! 

Who are your celebrity style icons? 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design