Monday 29 December 2014

My top 5 favourite movies!

I am a sucker for movies, I could literally spend all day watching them. I love getting sucked into the story line and getting to know different characters. I love a lot of films but thought I would narrow it down and show you what films would be in my top five favourite. These are in no particular Order. 

Legally blonde 


I love some of the lines in this movie and find myself quoting it quite a bit, it's such a girlie movie and one I find myself watching it a lot. Reece Weatherspoon is amazing too! A

The princess diaries 


This has been a favourite film of mine Eve since it came out and I went to see it in the cinema for the first time. Anne hatherway has always been one of my favourite actresses, I think she's great! 

Frozen 


I've recently written a post about why I love this movie so I won't go into too much detail. I love how it's different from a lot of other Disney movies and how it focuses on the relationship between the sisters. I love the humor and the magical feel it has to the movie. The animation is amazing. 

Clueless


This is just one of those 'classic' movies isn't it? Love it! 

Tangled 


I really love animated movies tangled is another favourite of mine. Mandy Moore does a great job playing repunzle. It has a great soundtrack and it's just a sweet movie. 

As you can see I'm very much into the chick flick and cute romantic comedy films! What films do you love? Let me know in the comments 
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design