Sunday 14 December 2014

Christmas Decorating fun!

Evening everyone!
I am super exhausted writing this post after a long/stressful day at work so I am trying not to fall asleep while writing this post! I have also just finished watching the live finals of the x factor, I'm really happy that Ben won! He seems like a really lovely/decent guy with a great voice!
Well anyway, we hung up our Christmas decorations the other day and It's just making me even more excited for Christmas. I had so much fun testing the manual focus on my camera and wanted to share some pictures with you. You may see a lot more Christmas pictures coming up within the next month but hey can you blame me? If you would like to see more pictures of my photography work you can follow me on IG which is @BryonyGracePhotography_












No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design