Monday 29 December 2014

Outfit of the month



Instead of doing an outfit of the day I've decided to do an outfit of the month because after all If i'm honest I have worn this outfit quite a lot over the last month or so. One thing I'm really happy about is that the other week I found a jacket that I have been looking for for years! I've always had one in mind and this is the closest to what I had in mind. I purchased it from BHS for I think it was £65, it's so comfy and it actually keeps you pretty warm too!

The scarf is from Zara and I believe that was around £20. I wouldn't normally pay that much for a scarf but it looked so cosey and it's so incredibly soft and very warm! I think I pretty much wear it every day so It was definitely worth that money! 

My skinny jeans are from Primark which I recently got. I love skinny jeans/jeggings and they're something I wear a lot. 

My black boots are from either H&M or New Look, I think it may have been H&M! It was quite a while ago that I got these but I'm sure there's a lot of similar things to these out there at the moment. I love them, they're one of my favourite pairs of shoes that I have. The only genitive thing I would say about them is that they have those really small/thin laces which seem to come undone quite often but other than that I still love them and find myself wearing them lots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design