Thursday 18 December 2014

You are everything I want to be.

This post is a bit of a tough one to write not because I don't know what I want to say I know exactly what I want to say I just want to make sure it comes out right. This post title came in mind because all my life If I'm completely honest I have always wished I had someone else's body, or someone else feature or to actually be someone else. I know that we all do it, we all compare ourselves to others and it's so easy to get caught up in wishing to have what we can't have.
I've struggled for so long with confidence in myself, my image I think I care a little too much about what other people think of me, I know I shouldn't but I can't help it.
Do you ever just walk past another girl and think "Oh, I wish I looked like her!" or "I wish I was brave enough to have her style!" I know I do each and every day. But let me tell you that is so incredibly unhealthy to do, I am my own biggest critique I point and pick at every single thing I do I over think things way too much and I just tend to list down all my flaws and ignore the positives in myself.
I know that because I'm actually quite a shy person I've always been saying to myself how I wish I was as confident as they are or as outgoing as they are. It's so sad that sometimes we wish to be other people or be like other people. The only people we can be is ourselves, we need to try and be the best version of us as we can be. So maybe instead of wishing we were like others we could use them as inspiration? If you liked an outfit someone was wearing, try and bring that to your own style. If you like the personality of someone else think of a way that you can bring that into your own personality without changing yourself completely. I hope you get what I'm trying to say. I'm just getting to a point in my life where I'm so fed up of wishing I was like someone else and I just need to start focussing on me, I need to learn to love who I am and embrace it. I know it's going to be hard confidence doesn't come just like that it takes time but I hope that one day I will be truly and completely happy with everything about myself and that I can just accept my flaws.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design